Pantone’s color of the year is Radiant Orchid, and I must say that this is my favorite color of the year in a long time.
This is the description of the color from Pantone’s website:
Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.
Yummy! This color is absolutely delicious to me! All of us in the Bello Modo shop decided that one of our first picks in Swarovski crystals to work with having the color of the year in mind is Crystal Lilac Shadow. I’ve been wanting to make a pair of earrings out of the new Xilion triangle pendants. I think the triangle pendants were made for earrings! So pretty!
- 2 x 6628 16mm Lilac Shadow Xilion Triangle Pendants
- 2 x Jump Ring 9mm – Textured Circle Antique Gold
- 2 x Link – Hammertone Square Small Bright Gold
- 2 x Earwires GF / Small Loop .06
- 4 x Jumpring Round 4mm, 20G Gold Plate