We bring you cute bunnies and religious pieces inspired by Easter. All components are listed for each project. Enjoy!
Make these cute Easter bunny earrings using just a few components!
Our seed bead manager, Jessica, put these together using:
2 x Vintaj Bunnies
2x 2″ eye pin
For the rosary themed necklace, the materials used:
10x 6mm round jump rings
8” x Gold 22GA Wire
To make the bracelet:
1. Cut one foot of wire, and string your beads. I used the number of beads listed in materials and my bracelets total length is 8&½”. Be sure to leave the bunny bead, one heishi, and one crystal to make the drop. Adjust any beads necessary to acquire your desired length.
2. String a crimp bead on either end of the bracelet. Run the wire through the wire protector, back through the crimp bead and back through several beads on the end before crimping the crimp bead. Repeat this on both ends of the bracelet.
3. Use a jumpring on each end to attach the toggle clasp.
4. Slide a Heishi bead, a bunny bead, and a crystal on your head pin, and create a wrapped loop at the top.
5. Use 2 more jump rings to attach the bunny drop to one of the jump rings at the end.
Materials for bracelet:
– The Team @ Bello Modo