In honor of Earth Day we’ve come up with a bracelet to celebrate the nature lover in all of us. This bracelet highlights our Hanah Silk Cording which is beautiful to look and feels great against your skin. This ribbon is hand dyed in gorgeous hues, so while the Earth Mother green is perfect for celebrating Earth Day and for those who love green, feel free to substitute it with your favorite color. Another item this bracelet highlights is the Tree of Life charm which is one of my favorites with its classic full shape and swirly branches.
Instructions for kit:
1. Use your chain nose pliers to crimp the basket weave crimps down onto the ends of the ¼” silk cording.
2. Place one heishi bead, the Swarovski crystal, then three more heishi beads onto the headpin and complete a wrapped loop at the top.
3. Attach a small oval jump ring to the tree drop and one to the heart drop.
4. Open one of the 9mm textured jump rings and attach the ends of each chain, the silk cording, and the lobster claw clasp, and close the jump ring.
5. Open another 9mm jump ring and attach the other ends of chain and silk cording, and close.
6. Open your third 9mm jump ring, and attach your three drops. Then attach this jump ring to the last jump ring you closed at the end of the bracelet.
– The Team at Bello Modo