The new Halo Finish, just in from Europe, is so gorgeous! The color that spoke to me the most is Ethereal Myrrh. I love it’s versatility… it can look just as great in winter as in summer, dressed up or dressed down. Here is a simple, yet elegant, pair of cluster earrings featuring the small rose petals.
- 1 pair of Gold Earwires with Light Colorado Topaz Crystals
- 28 x Rose Petals 8mm – Halo Ethereal Myrrh (one strand)
- About 4 inches of Chain ~ Small Hammered Flat Cable Chain Antique Gold
- 6 x Head Pins (01-0028-09)
- 28 x Jump Ring 4.5mm – Small Antique Gold (ND-jrg-b)
- 6 x 4mm Bicone – Light Colorado Topaz
- Cut the chain in two, so that you have 2 x two inch pieces.
- Add the earwire to one end of the chain, repeat for the other piece.
- Starting on the third link down of chain, add the jump-ring to the rose petal and add to the chain. Repeat on every link (with a couple containing two per link) until you have a cluster of 13 petals. Leave five links empty at the bottom. Then add a jump-ring with a rose petal to the very end of the chain. Repeat for the other pair of earrings.
- Make six simple loops using the head pins and the crystals.
- Add the crystals to the earrings, three per pair, with one at the top, middle and bottom of the clusters.