Valentine’s Day is coming and LOVE is in the air! Leather bracelets are so fun, easy and quick to make, and they look fabulous! This is a great project to make for yourself to wear, or as a sweet gift for someone you love.
- 7” Regaliz Licorice Leather Bordeux
- 1 x Alpha Spacer Set – Antique Silver LOVE
- 2 x Flower Slider Antique Silver
- 1 x Clip Clasp Set Antique Silver
- Super New Glue
- I started with a 7” piece of leather. With the clasp, the total length of the bracelet I made is about 8&½”. Simply use a shorter piece of leather if you want it shorter.
- To make this bracelet, simply slide the flower and letter sliders on to the bracelet in the proper order. Many times these fit tightly enough that they do not slide around, however, if they do not, you may want to add just a dot of Super New Glue under the flowers on each end to hold everything in place. Just a dot of glue is necessary, any more can easily get messy.
- Add just a few drops of Super New Glue to the inside of an end of the clasp and slide the end of your leather in, and hold it there for a few seconds. Do the same with the other side. The glue behaves like other super glues you have used and will set in seconds, although I usually lay the piece down and let it sit for a few minutes to assure it have cured well before playing with it or putting it on.
That’s it! You are done!
There is a great variety of colors to choose from in the Regaliz leather, as well as many other sliders to fit it. The options and combinations you can do are abundant! Have fun with them, and choose to work with the pieces that you are drawn to!