This design comes from Shelly who made some earrings last week with the new QuadraTiles (her post will come out at a later date). I liked them so much I decided to make my own version of them adding a bracelet and an ombre pattern with all the great metallic matte finishes.
So incredibly simple, the only skill necessary is to be able to open and close a jump ring! And if you don’t know how to do that you can watch our video tutorial here.
- 4-Holed Quadra Tile – Lava M MA
- 4-Holed Quadra Tile – Antique Copper M MA
- 4-Holed Quadra Tile – Bronze Copper M MA
- 4-Holed Quadra Tile – Flax M MA
- Jump Ring 4.5mm – Small Antique Copper
- Clasp Set Anna 3/8″ Antique Copper
- Earwires NB Copper / Reg Loop
- Chain – Antique Copper