I was rummaging through the shop the other day and came upon a box of handmade glass beads I hadn’t seen in a while. The shimmering pieces captured my attention. I’ve also been a fan of hammered silver for a long time so the new Nunn Design pieces have been drawing me in as well. Since we are focusing on leather this week I decided to put it all together in one fantastic necklace.
I used the thinnest leather we have, .5mm, so it could be doubled up and put through the glass bead.
- 1 x 21mm Square Foiled Murano Glass Bead – Champagne
- 22 – 24 inches .5mm Round Leather Cord Chandi
- 1 x Ring Hammered – Size 6 – Antique Silver
- 1 x Hammered Flat Tag Small Single Loop – Antique Silver
- 1 x Hammered Flat Tag Mini Heart Single Loop – Antique Silver
- 1 x Buddha Charm – Antique Silver
- 2 x Metal Bead Round 4mm Faceted – Antique Silver
- 3 x Jump Ring 9mm – Textured Circle Antique Silver
- 1 x Hammered Toggle Ring – Antique Silver
- 1 x Hammered Toggle Bar – Antique Silver
- 2 x Ball Chain Crimp Connector Antique Silver
Of course feel free to mix it up with different colors, finishes and charms to suit your liking!