Leather key chains are stylish, easy and fun to make. They are also a great way to use up little bits of leather you might have left over from other projects.
They make really nice gifts for men or women and the possibilities are pretty much endless in terms of mixing it up with different colors, findings and charms of your choosing!
For this keychain you will need…
- 2 1/2 – 3 inches Regaliz Licorice Leather Whiskey
- V-End Clasp Set Antique Silver
- 1 x Leaf Slider Antique Silver
- 8 x Rubber O-Rings (ROR – Teal, Sky Blue, Olive)
- 1 x Key Ring – Antique Silver
- 5 x Jump Ring 6mm – Textured Circle Antique Silver
- 1 x Hammered Flat Tag Mini Heart Single Loop – Antique Silver
- 1 x Small Round Lotus Charm – Antique Silver
- 1 x Drop Labyrinth Antique Silver
- 1 x Metal Bead Faceted Drop Antique Silver
- 1 x Buddha Charm – New from TierraCast Coming Soon!
- 1 x Jump Ring 8mm – Large Antique Silver
- Super New Glue
You might also need a Leather Cord Straight Cutter.
If you need some instructions on how to work with this kind of leather and the super new glue, read the Leather Bracelet Tutorial Step by Step.
To get your wheels turning in terms of getting creative and making it your own, I’ll give you some more options 🙂
Here you can see all of our…
- Plain Regaliz Licorice Leather
- Metallic Regaliz Licorice Leather
- Regaliz Sliders
- Rubber O-Rings
- TierraCast Charms
- Nunn Design Charms