Blue, green and copper seemed perfect. Here is how to make a pair of your own…
- 2 x Antique Copper Earth Charms
- 1 pair Earwires NB Copper / 2mm Bright Copper Bead
- 2 x Eye Pins – 2″ – 21G Copper
- 4 x 4mm Heishi – Teke Antique Copper
- 4 x 3mm Heishi – Beaded Antique Copper
- 2 x Jumpring Oval Small 20G Copper
- 2 x 6mm Princess Cut Palace Green Opal
- 2 x 4mm Bicone – Montana
- 2 x 3mm Bicone – Denim Blue
- To an eye pin add: 3mm Heishi; 4mm Montana Blue bicone; 4mm Heishi; 6mm Princess Cut Palace Green Opal bead; 4mm Heishi; 3mm Denim Blue bicone; 3mm Heishi. Trim and finish with a simple loop. Repeat for second eye pin.
- Before closing the top loops add an Earwire to each eye pin.
- Open the bottom loop and add a small jump-ring and the Earth Charm. Repeat for the second pair.
Enjoy and Happy Earth Day!