These ceramic pendants are brand new to the shop. They are really beautiful and well made. Being substantial, colorful and interesting makes it possible for these to be stand alone focal pieces for quick and easy necklaces.
Materials for Dog Tag Necklace:
- 1 x Medium Dog Tag – Berries Olive Green
- 19 inches (or so) x 1.5mm Round Leather Cord Natural Blue (sold by the yard)
- 3 x Bead Distressed Oval Copper (sold in a pack of four)
- 2 x Cord End – Taj 2mm Antique Copper
- 2 inches (or so) x Chain Cable (6x4mm) Antique Copper (sold by the foot)
- 2 x Jumpring – Round 4mm, 20G Antique Copper
- 1 x Lobster Clasp 12mm Antique Copper
- 1 x Head Pin 2″ Copper
- 1 x 4mm Round Crystal – Denim Blue
- Super New Glue
Materials for Round Necklace:
- 1 x Small Disc Pendant – Butterfly Twilight Blue
- 17 inches (or so) x 1.5mm Round Leather Cord Natural Violet (sold by the yard)
- 3 x Bead Distressed Oval Silver (sold in a pack of four)
- 2 x Cord End – Pagoda 2mm Tin Oxide
- 2 inches (or so) x Chain Cable (6x4mm) Antique Silver (sold by the foot)
- 2 x Jumpring – Round 4mm, 20G Silver Plate
- 1 x Lobster Clasp 12mm Silver
- 1 x Head Pin 2″ Nickel
- 1 x 4mm Round Crystal – Amethyst
- Super New Glue
- Cut the leather to your desired length. Fold the leather in half and put both ends through the hole of the pendant, then put the ends through the loop on the other side to secure the pendant.
- Add the three distressed oval beads.
- Add one small drop of glue to the end of the leather and add the end cap. Repeat with the other end.
- Add one jump-ring to the end cap and attach the lobster clasp.
- Add the other jump-ring to the other end cap and attach your desired length of chain.
- Put the round crystal on the head pin and make a simple loop, attach this to the end of the chain.