These earrings might be the simplest jewelry project you will ever do, yet they’re so classic and versatile for anyone’s style. They would make great presents for friends, granddaughters, or anyone else on your list.
- 1 pair Nunn Design Itsy Earring Posts (I used Antique Gold)
- 2 Swarovski 30SS Flatback Rhinestones (I used Emerald)
- Glue, such as Nunn Design Silicone Glue or Gem Tack. Do not use hot glue or super glue (cyanoacrylate) as they will damage the foil backing on the crystal!
- Place a thin layer of glue inside your earring post bezel.
- Carefully place the flatback rhinestone in the bezel and press to secure.
See? So quick! I spent longer debating whether I should try to Photoshop my cuticles in these pictures. (Nothing like a macro shot of your fingers to remind you to put on some lotion.)
What are your favorite quick and easy jewelry projects?
Let us know in the comments and you’ll be entered to win the supplies for a pair of Itsy Crystal earrings in the color and finish of your choice! You can also get an extra entry by commenting on our Itsy Crystal post on Facebook 🙂
(Kit will include one set of earring posts and two crystals—you will need your own glue. Giveaway open to US readers only, sorry!)
We’ll draw a winner on Tuesday, November 17th at noon Pacific time.