When it comes to Swarovski colors, I love Indian Pink. That’s the great thing about these new Tierracast earring post bezels: you can pick your own color to match an accessory or a bead you already have. In this case, I chose Indian Pink to match these Pink Sherbert Czech glass bellflower beads.
I think earrings are like fishing lures, so of course they should dangle and move! These are a great blend of a beautiful bezel-set earring with something more. Also, all Tierracast is 25% off this week!
- 1 strand 8x6mm Bellflower 5 point – Pink Sherbert
- 2 Swarovski Flatback Crystals (SS34) in Indian Pink
- 1 set Tierracast Stepped Bezel Bright Gold Earring Posts
- 1 package Tierracast Beaded Seedbead 8/0 Antique Gold Heishis
- 1 package Tierracast Round 2mm Gold Filled Beads
- 1 package Vintaj Vogue 1.5″ Head Pins
- 1 package 4.5mm Jump Rings- Small Antique Gold
- 1 package Comfort Clutch Earring Backs (not pictured)
- Glue, such as Gem Tack or Nunn Silicone Glue (do not use superglue or hot glue, they will dissolve the crystal backing)
- Glue your crystals into the earring bezels and let dry.
2. Slide one heishi, one bellflower, and one 2mm round bead onto a headpin.
3. Form a wrapped loop to make a bellflower drop. Repeat five more times for a total of six drops.
4. Using a jump ring, attach three bellflower drops to the loop of an earring bezel.
5. Repeat for your second earring. Add earring backs and stick a fork in it—you’re done!