If you’re getting ready for the game on Sunday, you probably have time to make this Seahawks necklace. These new TierraCast 12th Man charms also come in gold, so choose your metallic and get going!
- 1 TierraCast “12” Charm in Antique Silver
- 4 6mm Swarovski Bicones in Capri Blue
- 4 6mm SwarovskiBicones in Fern Green
- 2′ Nunn Design Fine Texture Cable Chain Antique Silver
- 1 package 2″ 21G Nickel Eye Pins
- 1 package 6mm Textured Circle Jump Rings in Antique Silver
- 1 package 11.9mm Lobster Clasps in Antique Silver
- Use your eye pins to create eight rosary links, four of each color crystal.
- Connect them together directly.
- Cut your chain in half so you have two 12″ pieces, then attach one to each of the lengths of linked crystals. You can either have your crystal links match directions or be opposite, like I did for my version of this necklace.
4. Attach the free ends of the crystal links directly to the 12th Man charm.
5. Use jump rings to attach your lobster clasp.