These earrings fall into that glorious category of jewelry that looks so much harder to make than it actually is. Our awesome seed bead manager Lindsey took advantage of our pre-made Leaf Chain to make these swingy, subtly shiny dangles. The chain also comes in five different colors, so you have lots of options depending on what finish of metal you like wearing.
- 6″ Antique Silver Leaf Chain (sold in 6″ increments, so you only need to order 1)
- 1 package Nunn Design Antique Silver Ear Wires
- 1 package 5.5mm Jump Rings – Small Thick Antique Silver
- Cut your 6″ length of chain in half so you have two 3″ lengths.
- Take one 3″ piece of chain and attach a jump ring 1″ from the end.
3. Use a second jump ring to attach an ear wire to the first jump ring, so that the chain hangs folded from the ear wire.
4. Repeat for the second earring—you can have the shorter lengths of chain both sit to the outside if you’d like your earrings to be symmetrical.
As always, let us know what you think! Tell us if you make a pair, and send some pictures so we can feature them on the blog!