Here’s a simple project you can make with our new Beadable Cuff Bracelets. It uses our new 8mm Melon Beads in the color Purple Marea, which is a beautiful wash of purples, greens, blues, and blacks. Just another example of the versatility of what you can make with our new Beadable Cuffs.
- 1 strand 8mm Melon Shaped Beads – Purple/Jet Marea Coated
- 1-1/8″ Wide Rectangular Cutout Cuff – Rhodium Plated
- 1 spool Silver, Non-Tarnish 26GA Wire
- 1 package Heishi – Kenyan 5mm Bright Silver
- Wrap wire 4 times around cuff toward the end of one side of the rectangle cut-out.
- Bring wire through rectangle cut-out and begin to wrap tightly around the wire that’s there.
- Wrap until all wire in the rectangle cut-out is covered, then cut and tuck wire end.
- Repeat two more times at other end and center of rectangle cut-out so there are 3 wire wraps.
5. Cut a new piece of wire and wrap 3 times around one wire wrap in order to anchor.
6. Add beads to the wire as follows: heishi, melon bead, heishi, melon bead, heishi, melon bead, heishi. Three melon beads total.
7. Wrap wire 3 times around center wire wrap.
8. Add beads to the wire as you did on the other side.
9. Wrap wire 3 times around final wire wrap.
10. Trim and tuck all wire ends.