Monet’s Water Lily paintings are to me, a lovely blend of greens, pinks, purples, and blues. When I first spotted the Double Drilled Rectangles in Dragon’s Blood jasper I was immediately reminded of the painting. The Dragon’s Blood stone is the perfect color to match the pond in Monet’s painting.
The Double Drilled semi-precious stones make quick and easy bracelets, and the lovely open faced flower buttons complete the look! It’s June in Monet’s Pond. Just an idea about how to change up the use of the double drilled stones. What do you think?
- 8-10 Double Drilled Dragon’s Blood beads
- 14-18 12mm Flat Flower Buttons
- 2- 12″ strands Flexrite 49 strand 18ga. Clear or Bronze (my preference, you can use what you prefer of course.)
- 4 – Crimps
- 4 – Crimp Covers optional, it does look better, this one actually does not have them on.
- 1 set D-Clasp and 2-4 jump rings to attach the toggle to one of the D rings.
- A set of pliers
- Crimping pliers