Consider making this lovely bracelet, and wow your friends and family. No one needs to know how easy it is to put together!
Finished size Approx. 7.5″
Skill Level – Easy Peasy
TIP: These links are reversible!
- Open all jump rings.
- Attach oval jump ring to clasp bar. Close jump ring. Set aside.
- Use one round jump ring to attach clasp ring to one oval link. Close jump ring.
- Use a second round jump ring to attach one bar link to other side of oval link. Close jump ring.
- Continue using round jump rings to connect links, alternating bars and ovals.
- Use final jump ring to attach last bracelet link to oval jump ring on clasp bar.